The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Pleeease tell me youre going to try and submit this to some film festivals. You have something fantastic here!

Vampire Pixel in the Neon City Vampire Pixel in the Neon City

Great job dude! God I wish my stuff was as clean as yours haha!

The Universe Is Always Right The Universe Is Always Right

Great job man! Haven't seen something from you in a while, you're definitely improving!

RWappin responds:

Nice to see you still browse this site enough to catch it when I submit a new cartoon, haha

Messed Up Bible Stories13 Messed Up Bible Stories13

As someone who previously worked at a Christian Facebook Gaming company, I love these shorts. They are both accurate and hysterical (and hysterical because they are accurate lol)

FNF 05 - Board of Palms FNF 05 - Board of Palms

Haha I remember watching this WAAAAAAY long time ago, still just as funny!

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

Hey Nachoman69, you realize that Egoraptor didnt animate this right? This was just Catfat taking a soundbite from Game Grumps and animating it in a fun way.

That being said, great job man! Defintely one of the better Game Grumps animated Ive seen. My only criticism is that sometimes some of the movements were too drawn out (like too many frames) so they came off as floaty, and occasionally the lip syncing could have been better. Otherwise the action was great, your models worked really well and your staging was on! Good job!

CatFat responds:

I totally agree with your points, I'll make sure to watch out for that next time!
Thanks Dave!

Flash Teaches you Flash! Flash Teaches you Flash!

Haha perfect man. I shared this with my fellow artists at Lightside Games. We know this all too well. Whenever Flash crashes, someone yells "SAVE DAMMIT!" and you can hear an echoing of CTRL+S fill the office.

Abysmal Adventures #2 Abysmal Adventures #2

This was delightful! I can definitely see you show some promise. I liked the humor in it, it was random but cohesive random, not just all out no sense random. I didnt see the first one, but I felt fine with what was presented here that I didnt feel lost. Good job! The only thing I'd recommend working on is the art quality and some of the animations and scene layouts could be better, but that just comes naturally with practice and time, so make more! lol

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Pretty Interesting!

First off... WOW Trolling! Seems to be running rampant on this site as of late, almost proves your point ten fold! This series interests me, I see you say "Exploits of Edith" but then say "Series focuses on several different internet user archetypes", now, do you mean Edith interacts with different users or Edith was the first user we get to see? I'm not sure exactly what approach you were going for here, I got a serious/experiment vibe from this, if you were going for comedy you may want to add music or something. Maybe I'm looking too much into this, but it was interesting to see a character who has become so desensitized by the internet that murder is just another prank to them, and also seeing the reaction that people on the internet would have to said murder. It gave it this strange eeriness to it. (oh now I see the Drama Genre selected, good job then! lol) the "crappy quality" you mentioned I felt actually kind of added to it, it felt like I was watching an internet video, which adds to the atmosphere you've provided. Keep up the good work, I would like to see what else you can do with these!

Anime fight! Anime fight!

Yeah! Pretty much!

Great parody! Definitely caught the mood of those Shonen Jump shows perfectly.